• Model: AO - Synchronized.
• Spherical reading range: + 16.75D to -19.00D, minimum reading 0.25D or 0.12D
(using auxiliary lenses + 0.12D or optional lenses ± 0.12D).
• Cylindrical reading range: 0 to -6.00D, minimum reading of 0.25D or 0.12D
(using auxiliary lenses), 0 to -8.00D (using auxiliary lenses -2.00D).
• Scale of the astigmatism axis: 0 to 180º in 5º intervals.
• Crossed cylinder: ± 0.25D, reverse type (synchronized with the astigmatism axis) ± 0.50D (optional).
• Rotating prism: 0 to 20D in 1D intervals.
• Interpupillary adjustment: 48mm to 80mm with 1mm pitch (right and left synchronized).
• Convergence: The optical axes of the lenses are aligned at a distance of 400mm from the vertices of the corneas (2mm each to the right and left towards the inside).
• Interpupillary distance allowing convergence: 57mm to 80mm.
• Effective field of view: ± 19mm calculation of LIO in the same report.
*All images are merely illustrative.